A high-quality print of any score in your library is never more than a few taps away.
You can also create customized print layouts using our flexible Digital Edition prototypes. Just follow these steps to set up a print that fits your needs:
- Open the Settings Menu by tapping the icon at the top-right of your score.
- Select Paper Layout from the top of the menu:
- Tap Page Format and select the paper size you wish to print to.
- Close the Settings Menu, then open the Print Menu by tapping the icon.
- Choose whether you want to include or exclude your Annotations using the toggle.
- Tap Print if you have a wireless printer on your WiFi network, then follow the system prompts to print your score.
- If your network does not have a wireless printer connected, tap Share PDF to send a printable PDF copy of your score to a device that's connected to a printer.
Bear in mind that we do enforce fair use limits on printing for Premium users, with a maximum of 5 scores per day and 50 per month. These limits are high to ensure you don't get caught out, but please consider the environment before printing your scores 🌏
Questions or suggestions? Email us at email@example.com